Last updated: June 28, 2023
Curious about how Silver Street Management uses data?
For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- What Personal Information Do We Collect About You?
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with them or if we are legally required to collect it to provide our Services. We may collect Personal Information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Services.
Information We Collect Directly from You.
- Registration. When you create an account on our Site or Apps (a “Silver Street Management Account”) or otherwise book an Accommodation with us, we may ask you for certain Personal Information including your name, phone number, email address, home postal address, password, date of birth, and/or booking information. We may also ask you to submit a completed travel document where required by local regulations.
- ID Verification (“IDV”) and Check-in. We may require our guests to provide a government-issued ID to ensure their safety and prevent fraud.
- Payment Information. If you make a purchase through the Services, your payment information, such as credit card number or billing information, is collected by our third party payment processor on our behalf.
- Administration and personalization of your Silver Street Management Account profile. We may collect any Personal Information you provide to us as part of the administration and personalization of your Silver Street Management Account profile (e.g., zip code, and individual preferences or demographic information). You may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself so that we can personalize your stays with us (e.g., whether or not you need a crib, etc.).
- Communications. If you contact us directly (e.g., via email, SMS, phone call, in-App messaging), we will collect your name, contact details, the content, date and time of your message and any attachments thereto, and other information you may directly provide to us. You may choose to submit your email address and phone number on our Site or Apps to receive our updates. You may also provide us with your reviews of our Services or complete surveys regarding our Services.
- Recruitment. If you apply for a job with us we will collect your name, contact details, email, phone number and information in your resume or curriculum vitae. We may also ask you to provide a link to your publicly-available professionally-related social media accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub or portfolio URLs or links to other websites, your current workplace, and any other information you want to share with us.
- COVID-19. The wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority. During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, if you are a guest in one of our Accommodations, we may request certain Personal Information from you related to possible risk of COVID-19 exposure or infection. This information may include (but may not be limited to) whether you have been in recent contact with someone known to have or who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19; whether you have recently traveled internationally; if you are currently quarantining due to a possible COVID-19 exposure and/or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result; and whether you are currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (consistent with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance).
Information We Collect from Your Interactions with Us.
- Customer service. If you reach out to us with inquiries or requests, we will keep a record of how your inquiry or request was handled. If you contact us via phone, we may record your call for quality assurance, training, and compliance purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- Online usage data. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Services through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies: your domain name; your browser type; operating system type, name, and version; page views; links you click; your IP address; location information; the length of time you visit or use our Services; referring URL; access date and time; mobile device ID; language information; device name and model; and other information about your activities within the Services and communications that we send you. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information. Where required under applicable law, we will perform such data collection only with your consent.
- Property usage data. We automatically collect your Silver Street Management stay history (e.g., to identify you as a return guest). We may also automatically collect information regarding the use of an Accommodation (e.g., when a door was unlocked). We also deploy certain types of sensors in our Accommodations, such as noise detection systems (which register only decibel levels, not conversations) and smoking detection devices, to help us provide a great experience for all our guests and to enforce our House Rules located within our Rental Agreement. We may also use or have access to security cameras in certain common areas of buildings housing our Accommodations (e.g., in lobbies or monitoring public entrances). Where required under applicable law, we will collect property usage data only with your consent.
- Wi-Fi usage data. Silver Street Management manages the guest W-Fi network on some of its properties. If you connect to a Silver Street Management-managed guest Wi-Fi network offered on our premises, we temporarily log certain information about your connection necessary to provide and secure our Wi-Fi network, such as the IP address and MAC address of the device used to connect to our network, as well as the IP address of the destination to which the device is connecting. We do not access the content of your electronic communications when using our guest Wi-Fi network.
Information We Collect from Third Parties.
- Other Members. We may obtain Personal Information about you from another Silver Street Management Account holder who adds you to their reservation. If you are not a Silver Street Management Account holder you will be invited to create a Silver Street Management Account. If you are already a Silver Street Management Account holder and accept the invitation to be added to the reservation, that reservation will be linked to your Silver Street Management Account.
- Third party partners and travel services. We may receive Personal Information when you book an Accommodation through indirect channels (e.g., online travel agencies such as Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia, corporate travel partners, or group sales accounts). The Personal Information we receive from these third party partners and travel services may include your name, email address, phone number, other information available in your user account with a third party travel service and your Silver Street Management stay information (e.g., information on the Silver Street Management unit you are staying in).
- Background checks. If you book an Accommodation in the United States, we may engage with a vendor to conduct a background check for use in our trust and safety, fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts, and/or to comply with landlord requirements. We may receive your name, date of birth, address, and the results of the background check. Our vendor will use U.S. county, state, and federal criminal databases and reports from U.S. credit agencies to run the checks.
- Vendor and partner relationships. We receive Personal Information of employees and other individuals who are contact persons at our partners and vendors, such as contact details and other information relevant to the particular business relationship.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To operate, provide, and maintain our Services, to communicate with you about our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill our contract with you, to complete your transactions, and for other customer service purposes.
- We may run a criminal background check on behalf of landlords or property managers who require it for Accommodations in the United States, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services, including identifying you as a return guest to provide products or services to you according to your preferences or restrictions. We may also tailor our Services and communications on the basis of your Site browsing history. Where required under applicable law, we will use your Personal Information for such purposes only with your consent.
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you relating to Silver Street Management or its partners, via email, SMS, and phone calls. Where required under applicable law, we will send you marketing communications only with your consent. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- For quality assurance purposes.
- To solicit a review or other feedback from you.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the quality and value of our Services, provide you and others with a better experience, and develop new Services, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise.
- For compliance purposes, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
- When We Use Personal Information About You
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your Personal Information only based on a valid legal ground, including when:
- Consent. You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example for marketing purposes or to track your online activities via cookies and similar technologies.
- Contract. We need your Personal Information to provide you with our Services, , to manage your booking or stay at an Accommodation, or to respond to your inquiries.
- Legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations, or anti-terrorism laws.
- Legitimate interest. We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for product development and internal analytics purposes, and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We may employ third party companies and individuals to support our Services. We do not sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to our Services, unless otherwise described in this Policy or disclosed to you at the time your Personal Information is collected or shared. We may share your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect about you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your Personal Information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service providers. We may disclose Personal Information we collect about you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf, including to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics, fraud detection services relating to the activity of Silver Street Management Users (as defined below), and improvement of the Site’s or Apps’ features), to perform background checks, to send marketing communications, to manage job applications that we receive via the “Careers” page on our Site, to solicit and aggregate reviews, or to assist us in analyzing how our Site, Apps, and Services are used. We require these service providers to safeguard the privacy of Personal Information they process on our behalf.
- Third party travel services, referral services, and brokers. When you book an Accommodation via indirect channels or we receive your Personal Information through a referral service or broker, we may share your Personal Information with such channel, service or broker in order to manage your booking or provide credit for referrals.
- Landlords and property managers. We may share reports with landlords and property managers regarding the use of their properties, such as cleaning and occupancy reports. Additionally, we may share guest names, email addresses, dates of stay at their properties, and other necessary information for safety or security purposes (e.g., to keep out individuals who are not guests or respond to emergencies), or as necessary for legal compliance purposes or cooperation with law enforcement, as further detailed below. For extended stay reservations, we may share guest names, email addresses, phone numbers, IDs, dates of birth, and addresses with landlords. If permitted by applicable law, we may also share pass/fail results of background checks that we carry out on guests based in the United States.
- Business transfers. Silver Street Management may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement. Silver Street Management cooperates with government and law enforcement officials (e.g., immigration offices, customs authorities, anti-terrorism authorities) and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Silver Street Management or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, or legally actionable. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials and to our insurance services providers as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to protect the property and rights of Silver Street Management or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
- Consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission. For example, with your consent, we may post your testimonial on the Site along with your name. If you would like your testimonial removed, please contact us.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Google. We use Google Analytics cookies and Google Tag Manager to analyze our Services. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://policies.google.com/privacy/google-partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use Google cookies to serve ads based on a Silver Street Management User’s prior visits to Silver Street Management. You can learn more about these cookies here and disable these cookies via Google’s Ads Settings or Ad Settings for mobile apps.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
- Web beacons. Our Site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
- Log data. When you visit the Site (any of these, a “Silver Street Management User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they should contact us via the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section, below. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- Links to Other Websites
- Data Security
Silver Street Management is very concerned with safeguarding your Personal Information. When you enter particularly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or reservation forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site and Services, you can contact us. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Silver Street Management. Safeguarding Personal Information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your Silver Street Management Account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
- Data Retention
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of Services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our Services, the impact on the Services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
- Your Rights and Choices
- Marketing opt-out. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative or transactional messages from us.
- Opt out from cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to change the settings of your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you set your browser to reject cookies, parts of our website may not work for you.
- European privacy rights. If you are located in the EEA, the United Kingdom (“UK”) or Switzerland, you are entitled to reach out to us via the contact details in this Policy and ask us for an overview of your Personal Information or ask for a copy. In addition, you may request us to update and correct inaccuracies, delete your Personal Information, restrict processing of your Personal Information, or exercise your right to data portability and to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In some cases, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information and where we have asked you for your consent to process your Personal Information, you can withdraw it at any time. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business. Should you nonetheless have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your residence, place of work or where the incident took place. If you are located in the UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
- California privacy rights. If you are a California resident, please review our California Resident Privacy Notice at the end of this document for more information regarding your California privacy rights.
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
If you are located in the EEA, UK or Switzerland, we comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA, UK or Switzerland. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued (e.g., Canada), use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, or rely on third parties’ Privacy Shield certifications, where applicable. You may contact us as specified below to obtain a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer Personal Information outside of the EEA, UK or Switzerland.
- Changes to this Policy
Because we’re always developing and improving standards of services we provide to you, this Policy may change over time. We will post the new Policy online and we will change the “Last Updated” date. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If any modifications materially change your rights, we will provide notice on the Site or we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your Silver Street Management Account).
- How to Contact Us
For privacy queries, please contact us at email@example.com or at:
Silver Street Management, LLC
1710 N Main St
Jacksonville, FL 32206
California Resident Privacy Notice Addendum
Last Updated: June 28, 2023
- Personal Information Collection, Disclosure, and Sale
For the purposes of this notice, Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, or as otherwise defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code §§ 1798.100 to 1798.199) and its implementing regulations, as amended or superseded from time to time (the “CCPA”).
Personal Information does not include information that is:
Lawfully made available from government records.
Deidentified or aggregated.
Otherwise excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
The chart below provides the categories of Personal Information (as defined by the CCPA) we have collected, disclosed for a business purpose, sold*, or used for business or commercial purposes in the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, as well as the categories of sources from which that information was collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Information. The examples of Personal Information provided for each category reflect each category’s statutory definition and may not reflect all of the specific types of Personal Information associated with each category.
* Please note that the CCPA defines “sale” and “sell” very broadly and, in some cases, covers common industry practices, including providing you with a customized experience on our websites and apps or sending you marketing communications that we think may interest you.
|Category||We Collect||We Disclose||We Sell*|
Examples: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Categories of Personal Information in Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80(e)
Examples: Name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
|C. Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law
Examples: Age (over 40), mental or physical disability, and sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions).
|D. Commercial Information
Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric Information
Examples: Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
|F. Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
Examples: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation Data
Example: Precise physical location.
|H. Sensory Information
Examples: Audio, visual, thermal, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information
Examples: Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.
|J. Non-Public Education Information (as defined in 20 U.S.C. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
Examples: Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.
|K. Inferences Drawn from Personal Information
Examples: Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Use of Personal Information
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with the specific business and commercial purposes below:
Providing Services: Providing our services.
Communicating: Communicating with you, providing you with updates and other information relating to our services, providing information that you request, responding to comments and questions, and otherwise providing customer support.
Social Network Support: Updating your status on social networks, sending messages on your behalf to your social networks, and providing other features and services to you.
Connecting Third Party Services: Facilitating the connection of third-party services or applications, such as social networks.
Marketing: Marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
Personalization: Personalizing your experience on our services such as presenting tailored content.
Sending Messages: Sending you text messages or push notifications.
Facilitating Payments: Facilitating transactions and payments.
Deidentification and Aggregation: De-identifying and aggregating information collected through our services and using it for any lawful purpose.
Job Applications: Processing your job application.
Safety Issues: Responding to trust and safety issues that may arise.
Compliance: For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
Auditing Interactions: Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
Fraud and Incident Prevention: Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
Debugging: Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Transient Use: Short-term, transient use.
Contracting Vendors: Contracting with service providers to perform services on our behalf or on their behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
Research: Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
Improving Our Services: Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services.
Enabling Transactions: Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
Notified Purpose: For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
- Collection of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, we have collected Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
You/Your Devices: You or your devices directly.
Users: Other users of our services.
OS/Platform Provider: Operating systems and platforms.
Resellers: Consumer data brokers.
Partners: Business partners.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Advertising Providers: Advertising technology companies, such as advertising networks.
Government: Government entities.
OS/Platform Provider: Operating systems and platforms.
Landlords and Property Managers.
Partners: Business partners.
Vendors: Vendors and service providers.
Integrated Third Parties: Third parties integrated into our services.
Third Parties as Legally Required: Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
Third Parties in Merger/Acquisition: Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
Third Parties with Consent: Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; (4) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information; and (5) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you may submit a verifiable request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations. To verify your access or deletion request, please provide us with your full name, email address, phone number, and we will let you know if we need any additional information to verify your request.
Right to Opt Out. The CCPA defines “sale” and “sell” very broadly and, in some cases, covers common industry practices, including providing you with a customized experience on our websites and apps or sending you marketing communications that we think may interest you. In some circumstances, you may opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. We do not currently sell any California resident’s Personal Information.
Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing uses as contemplated by California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83), unless we have your permission.
Submit Requests. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please use the link above or call our phone number.
Authorizing an Agent. To authorize an agent to make a request to know or delete on your behalf, please send a written authorization signed by you and the authorized agent to us via the Contact Information section.
- Do Not Track
There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.